I am so thankful I serve a God who is Alive! His Holy Spirit lives within me, and guides and directs me daily. Praise God! I don't know how people survive day to day without Jesus by their side. For me, I think I would collapse from stress overload. Lol. Truly, I rely on Him SO much throughout my day to keep me calm and full of Joy. His joy. It's my strength! He is the difference between a fake smile and a real smile. He gives the ability to live without fear of the future. When I have the urge to panic and over think a fear about something going on with one of my children, I am totally comforted by the fact the He loves them more than I do, and holds them in the palm of His hand. What an awesome thought... The creator of the universe holding my little loves tightly bc He loves them so much. I know that whatever might be trying to stress me at any given moment is already known by Him and He'll take care of it. Read His Word, the Bible, and let these promises take root in your life also. HE will get you through whatever you're going through, we're not made to go through life without Jesus.
And here's some pictures from our weekend. Ours was nice and quiet, but went too fast. :) We always miss Brandon extra on Monday mornings. But back to doing some school work, the letter 'f' and the sight word 'the' this week. Zion loves it and I've got some fun things planned! Ellie's loving blowing spit bubbles, smiling and cooing. 3 months is so fun!
Be blessed today and know that Jesus loves you too.
No comments:
Post a Comment