Working on the letter "I" today in school with Mr Z. Had lots of fun playing with colored ice, learning about temperature and how that effects liquids and solids, Igloos, and lots of singing the "I" sing on the computer! A fun school day so far! He sucks up so much information I like to have our days pretty planed out so we can go right from one thing to the next! He's brilliant and is way beyond most preschool activities, so he keeps me busy just trying to find fun and challenging things for him to stay engaged with.
Miss Ellie turned 10 weeks old this weekend! She is SO fun! Constant motion! Lots of smiles, responds with cooing when talking to her, loves her brother, rolls easily from back to front, and is becoming rather attached to momma. :) LOVE my red headed little girl!
We have the 2 most amazing children EVER! SO blessed and privileged to get to spend my days with them! !
Enjoy the many faces of Ellie below, she is a riot and makes us laugh so much! And he is Zion with his colored ice!
No comments:
Post a Comment