Monday, August 8, 2011

The Aunties Have Arrived!


Britny and Bryana are now on Kodiak Island for almost a month! Woohoo! We are having a fantastic time showing them around the island and just spending some quality time with each other. What a blessing their trip has already been and it hasn't even been a week! Brandon took them out on a boat to go halibut fishing today... so I'm praying they catch "the big one". :) I've also heard there are whales out in the bay today, so maybe they'll get to see some of those while they're out! How awesome is that? :) I am really enjoying being up here this summer... (maybe because I know it's our last summer!) lol. What awesome adventures the Lord has given us through the Coast Guard. Tomorrow we will all be going out salmon fishing. For my birthday we went out Salmonberry picking. I will be posting more about them. Stay tuned. :) Okie dokie. Off to get more done during nap time! :)

No comments: