Monday, December 21, 2009

15 Weeks Already!!!


Here I am! Just thought I'd share a quick picture with you all! I am now officially 15 weeks along! Wow how time flies! AND I can now say that I am FINALLY feeling like a functional human being again! PRAISE GOD!!!Last week at the Dr.'s it was officially confirmed that I had lost 20 lbs since becoming pregnant... yikes! But now that I am feeling better they aren't too concerned and all is well! We finally got to hear our baby's heartbeat... and it was amazing!!! It was beating at 160 beats/minute! It was awesome, and it's finally getting to the point where it (kinda) seems like all this is real. :) But we are so happy and just thrilled that soon we will have a cutie patootie running around our home.

Hope everyone is having a joyous CHRISTmas season! We are really missing all of our family... but we do know that God has placed us here for a reason! We have our wonderful church family here and we will b joingin some of our very close friends for an Italian themed Christmas dinner! We are looking forward to it! Well, We love you all so much! I'll pop up more pictures soon... sorry it's been so long! Merry CHRISTMAS! xoxoxoxox

~Cortney, Brandon, and Baby Jellybean!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: